Friday, January 21, 2011

Most upset moment in my life.


In January 21, 2011 , i lost my beloved grandma. The time when i received a call from my mum, telling me that my late grandma was passed away 2 hours ago, I was in my Langkawi trips with my friends. My mood was liked an excited electron suddenly lose all the energy and forced back to the ground state. I really would have wanted someone to tell me, this was just a prank call but unfortunately this news was true. I cried for arond 5-10 minutes and I forced myself to accept the truth.


My grandma raised me and my younger brother up since we were small until we were 7-years old. Then we were brought to Sandakan, Sabah and stayed with our parents. Although starting from that time, we were no longer stayed with grandma, but both of us knew that in our heart that we will still loved her as usual. The only way we kept in contact with grandma is through phone-calling every month.


Last December, my brother and I went back to Sandakan for our holiday trips and we still happily discussed about our Chinese New Year trips back to perak to visit my grandma. Parents and us are getting more and more excited when the pace of CNY is getting nearer and nearer. Yesterday was a harsh day for me, my brother, my mum and it should the harshest day for my dad because i knew that my dad loved grandma so much. The time i received the bad news, the first thing that came to my mind is: Is dad still ok when he heard of this news? For me and my brother, we chatted through phones since we were studying in different place after we received the news. Throughout our conservations, I think we could feel the atmosphere around us was full of sadness.


Last Chinese New Year, i took a photo with grandma before i left her house, the time i got back to my hostel, i printed it out and decided to take the photo to her during the next CNY. But now, i will not have the chance to show the photo to her anymore because she was no more here. This makes me felt in the way that you must appreciate your beloved one and show them whatever you wanted to them before it was too late. I hope i can get over with this as soon as possible.

No comments: