Monday, April 28, 2008

my term exam results~~ Our A level lessons

Our lecturers were indeeds hardworking and they diligently finished marking all our test papers.I have them back and not really contended with my results obtained.I did well, strictly speaking the best in my chemistry test only. The other subjects, i passed but seems not a very good results for me, Not getting A in Biology depressed me, and i just had my Physics passed I will do better in next semester, I swear...I will do better!!

I decided to revise my subjects during May Holiday, i m not gonna to disappoint my mum and dad anymore. Last year i had disappoit them once and not again. I want to enter university for sure next year.

tell u some more about how our lessons are going on~~~ Wan to know?


my physics lecturer, Mr chok, can u see wat he is teaching ?


i think maybe projectile motion...









Mdm Emily our group tutor and chemistry lecturer, i like her the most....She is nice to all students...always guide us on the exercise, practices.....Love her very much

can u see the one who sits behind the green bottle ya it's me. Mr Adam Pau is teaching his Maths now.......

My life is easy-going and i enjoyed it...


3 comments:

Pheobe said...

haha.. if not mistaken i heard that u got good result this time..
keep it up the good work ^^

cms said...

thank you i will

Winnie said...

hmm... what a good and enjoyable life... Keep up the good work