Thursday, May 15, 2008

May holidays

May's holiday: Back to sandakan

i went back for my short "vacation" in sandakan on the 1st of May. i considered it as a vacation cause the life in sandakan for that short 10days term kinda relaxing and i felt that it was just the same case if i were having holiday in Hawaii. I had my own breaks everyday, not to worrying on my homeworks, on the subjects and it was just time to watch tv, eating, sleeping, gaming. I was just acting like a pig or a python, call me either the pig o python, i slept and i wake up for my lunch and i rest again on my dad's ogawa massage chair and i went into dreams again. those were part of the things that i did during the first 4days of my holiday..

How about the last 4days?? i dont know whether u r curious o not? but, i wan to tell u.
after the first 4days, my friends having their holidays also went back to sandakan. we have gathering, eating lunch o having teatime in the coffee shops and cafe.Great time to meet my friends..Thank you Winnie, Woan Ying for accompanying me during the holiday..

Happy times went off very fast=time of oneself blinks his eyes. It reached the second last day before i went back to kk to continue my study.On the morning of that day, i received a call from pauline, one of my closest friend during my secondary school time. she lived in the bungalow behind my house and we can be considered as neighbors in the same residental region. that's why we became close friend. She called me and asked me whether i wanted to come out o not on that day..I was surprised coz she had told me before her holidays were not falling on the days when i had my holidays.I thought she was still in kl. She kept on asking me to come out and i finally found out that she came back to sandakan in the early morning on that day by flight.What a surprise!?
we went for shopping, eating, teatiming, and having supper till the midnight on that day..

P.S.
Pauline still appeared to be the same as before:the only comment that i can make on her is that she indeeds grew more beautiful.....haha pauline if u saw this not nid thank me for praising u

I had my license renewed in 1st of may therefore now i am no more handling a PERCUBAAN license, i am a passed driver juz like my dad and mum....hehe...my bro will get his one the fastest the next year!!

ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE
I wondered that i still wanna continue blogging o not? because it is the second semester of my a level course and i still have not revise my subjects thoroughly. i dont want to end up like last year just what have i done on my UEC examinations.Last year, i played around without paying much efforts in it and therfore my results came out to be very worse. I dont want to let the history to be repeated again this year.


I think i will reduce my time to go to the IT centre and place my fingers on the keyboard, typing the blog entries for my blog. i will update the entries, but it will be seldom that i will do so.Maybe twice a month i guess. Please do pay visit to my blog because i will still update it for sure! i promise okay?

I am not going to quit blogging cause it's really fun to type the events happened into words for sharing. I want to be well-prepared for my a level exams because i know that i m not really good at all the subjects. I still need to work hard on it. it 's not a playing time anymore and i remind myself all the time that it 's time to get serious....

it's not far anymore from the date when a level get started: 6October, wow this date sometimes make me sick and grew anxious when i think of it......(forgive me coz i really wanted to concentrate on my study first. i dont want to repeat the PRE-U course by myself and my other friends all go to their studies in university. i will kill myself if i failed to do well in my a level again....) juz kidding-i cant withstand the pain brought by all the actions of suicide, suicide was juz a joke la



Thank you for visit me all the time (Next update time maybe next month~~who knows.when i have the inspiration and motivation i will update it..BYEBYE!!

No comments: